Wednesday 7 August 2013

Weekend in LONDON

On friday my friend and I decided to take a trip to London for the weekend. We stayed with her lovely cousin near primrose hill, which is now one of my favourite places in London! We did quite a lot of shopping, which I'm sure is going to hurt my bank balance...woops. On Saturday we went to Portobello Market. It was so cute, it's a bit like an upmarket camden with pretty houses. I bought this feather bracelet, for a bargain price of £4. Which only a few hours later, I lost... typical. Later that day we hit Regent street and went to the coolest shop called "& Other Stories" (recommended by her cousin) They had the most amazing shoe sale on, 50% off! So, I bought this lovely (very high) heels . We then took the tube to Sloane square in Chelsea and for the first time ever I went to Brandy Melville. I absolutely love Brandy Melville. I bought this black dress, white crop top and navy blue flowery crop top. Only problem with Brandy Melville is, it is quite hard to find a white crop top that doesn't have make-up smudges or has been stretched. But nevertheless, its such a good item to have. For dinner that night we went to the Rainforest Cafe, which is a child heaven. We were probably slightly to old to be there but it was amazing, and I would definitely recommend going there! On sunday we headed to Camden! We found a really cool vintage shop near Cyberdog and I bought this pink skirt! For dinner that night we went back to chelsea and found a tiny pasta restaurant, that had tables which you had to get to via a ladder (restautrant is called Buona Sera Jam, I think) . It was awesome. All in all I had an amazing weekend in London, and I wish I could live there. I'm jealous if you live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment