Saturday 17 August 2013

VERY Curly Hair Routine

So I have very curly hair and I have struggled to find a step by step guide on the internet on how to deal with it
 So heres my routine, hope it helps at least one person!
 I usually wash my hair everyday because if not it goes quite fuzzy. I know thats not good for your hair but my seems to be fine!

STEP 1: SHOWER (SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER)

I have two different shampoo and conditioner combinations that I absolutely love.
One is more of a luxury option and the other is more of a budget option but they are both equally as good!

 Combination 1- (more expencive)

 REDKEN BODY FULL SHAMPOO

 http://www.redken.co.uk/products/at-home/haircare/body-full/shampoo/body-full-shampoo

 REDKEN SMOOTH LOCK CONDITIONER

 http://www.lookfantastic.com/redken-smooth-lock-conditioner-250ml/10624891.html?rcs=gci

Combination 2: Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo and conditioner


STEP 2: LEAVE IN CONDITIONER


 I usually squeeze my hair a bit to get a bit of the water out. And then I apply a leave in conditioner. My two favourites are Label M leave in conditoner and Redken smooth lock leave in conditioner. I would recommend the redken smooth lock for people with thicker hair as it is definitely a thicker consistency.

STEP 3: BRUSH

I cannot live without this brush it is by far the best brush for curly hair I have ever owned. I like to brush starting from the ends and then gradually getting higher because it doesn't damage your hair as much! I also like to brush from the inside.


STEP 4: APPLY LABEL M CURLY CREAM

 I used to use curls rock but label m curl cream which I believe is made by the same people (might be wrong!) is less sticky and is more natural. I apply it by tipping my head upside down, pumping about two dobs onto my hand and squeezing my hair up. 

STEP 5: MICRO FIBRE TOWEL OR T-SHIRT

 I take a micro fibre towel (makes hair less fuzzy) or a t-shirt and put my hair in it and leave it up like a turban for a while. This partially drys it, so I don't have to blow-dry it as much.

 STEP 6: HAIRDRYER 

 On the lowest power (to prevent frizz), blow dry your hair! I don't like to completely dry it, I usually dry it enough so that I can leave the house looking normal and then let the last bits dry naturally!

 YOU'RE DONE !!!! YAY

2 comments:

  1. phoeeebusss i loved this postt <3 please keep blogging, and this post helped me, i now know how to get phoebsbee hair;) mwaha xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete